NO need to buy a new gauge. Runs
on all earlier TEC gauge models (with serial
numbers 349 or higher)
The new accessory for your DG-700 (and DG-500) gauge, the new TEC WiFi Link. The WiFi Link attaches to any DG-700 and creates a wireless network that can be picked up by any computer or mobile device with WiFi capability. Using our free WiFi Link compatible software, you can monitor and control the DG-700 gauge from anywhere in the house.
The TEC WiFi Link will work with the latest versions of TECTITE and TECLOG for PCs and our new iTEC-700 utility app for Apple mobile devices (with other programs and apps to soon follow). TECTITE and TECLOG users will now be free to put their laptop anywhere in the building while conducting a Blower Door test. The iTEC-700 app lets you remotely cruise your Blower Door or Duct Blaster® fan, or monitor combustion appliance zone pressures while walking around the house turning exhaust fans on and off.
What's even better is the TEC WiFi Link is compatible with every DG-500 and 700 that we have ever made. No need to buy a new gauge to add this exciting new technology to your testing and air sealing working.
WiFi Link Specifications
Download the iTEC-700 app!
- Size: 2.75 x 1.875 x 1 in (70 x 48 x 25 mm)
- Weight: 2 oz. (57 grams)
- Radio Protocol: IEEE 802.11b compatible
- RF Output Power (Typical): +18 dBm
- RF Operating Frequency: 2.4 - 2.497 GHz
- Supported Data Rates: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps (802.11b)
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 120° F (0 ° to + 48° C)
- Certifications and Compliance: Wi-Fi, FCC, IC, ETSI, RoHS, CE
- Power Source: Connection to the TEC Digital Gauge (+6V to +12V DC at 250mA Nominal)
- Battery Life of Digital Gauge (when connected with WiFI Link): 10 hours continuous
- Wireless connection modes: Access point or router-supported