The Heavy Duty Smoke Pencil Pro is the tool Professional Energy Raters and Contractors use to identify drafts and air leaks in a home.
This non-toxic smoke stick generates a small amount of smoke to help you identify drafts. Pull the trigger on the Smoke Pencil Pro near the area that you suspect a draft and see how the smoke moves to show air movement. The light on the Smoke Pencil Pro illuminates the smoke and the area you are testing for easy air movement detection. A 3oz smoke fluid bottle with a special filling tube is included with the Smoke Pencil Pro.
You control the amount of smoke this Smoke Pencil generates by holding the finger trigger. The smoke is a harmless non-toxic sweet smelling Water, Glycol and Glycerin mixture (similar to toy train smoke) vapor. It does not use the dangerous and caustic acid or incineration based smoke that other smoke sticks often produce.
Special Features include:
- Locking trigger for easier toolbox storage.
- Shorter more robust body frame resists drops and damage.
- Sturdy internal circutry for extended life.
- Reverse compatable with all previous smoke fluid accesories and smoke fluid.
View Smoke Pencil Pro Directions, pdf file
- 1 - Heavy Duty Smoke Pencil Pro Draft Detector (6AA Batteries required, not included)
- 1 - 3oz Bottle of non-toxic smoke fluid with special filler spout
- 1 - Direction sheet on how to use the Smoke Pencil Pro
See item #4901 for the Smoke Pencil Kit
See item #7035 for the refill fluid