Nilfisk UZ964 HEPA Hip Vacuum,
The Nilfisk UZ964 Hip Vacuum's factory pre-installed HEPA filter is the last filtration stage before the motor, and is 100% DOP Tested per MIL-STD-282 as 99.97% efficient at capturing particles down to 0.3 microns. The Nilfisk UZ964 HEPA filter vacuum cleaner is gasketed, or sealed, so that the air drawn into the machine is expelled through the HEPA filter before being exhausted.
Standard equipment includes vacuum, HEPA filter, exhaust filter, 6 high-filtration dust bags, 4 ft hose, 2-piece wand, gator tool, crevice tool, brush, and combo floor nozzle. An optional air-driven beater bar is available.
High Efficiency HEPA: The Nilfisk UZ964 Hip Vac HEPA Filter Backpack Vacuum Cleaner has been designed with a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter capable of capturing particles of 0.3 microns with 99.97% efficiency.
Intake Filtration: The HEPA filter for the UZ964 Hip Vac is located on the intake side of the motor to provide a positive seal (filter drawn toward motor).
High Filtration Dust Bags: High filtration dust bags are standard with the UZ964, include a pre-filter liner, are 99% efficient @ 1 micron, extend the life expectancy of the HEPA filter, and reduce potential contamination of the canister. Each 10 pack includes 1 exhaust filter.
Carry-On Design: Unique padded hip belt, with safety buckle, does not require shoulder harness. Adjustable to fit most people with waists up to 52". Left or right handed.
Low Noise Level: Reduced motor noise makes the UZ964-H vacuum cleaner suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
Excellent Suction: Nilfisk designs their motors for superior suction power for more reliable performance.
Gator Tool: The unique gator tool is standard with the UZ964, and helps to reach and clean under furniture and equipment.
Optional Air-Driven Beater Bar: Air-driven beater bar aids in dislodging and collecting deep dust from carpets.
ETL Listed: Tested and listed by ETL, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL), to UL Standard 1017 7th Edition and CSA Standard C22.2 No. 243-01 3rd Edition for electrical safety.
DOP Tested: Nilfisk's HEPA filter is 100% DOP Tested as 99.97% efficient in capturing particulates with an average size of 0.3 microns and a concentration of 100 mg/m3, according to U.S. Military Standard 282 (MIL-STD-282).
Three Year Warranty: The Nilfisk UZ964 Hip/Backpack Vacuum is backed by a Three Year Limited Factory Warranty for parts, one year labor.
- HEPA Filter: 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 microns
- HEPA Location: Intake side of motor
- HEPA Filter Area: 170 sq. in.
- Collection Bag: 0.8 gallon capacity
- Vacuum Construction: ABS
- Weight: 6.4 lbs (7.5 lbs w/accessories)
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 8.3" x 7.9"
- Motor: 0.9 hp, 5.5 amps
- Motor Type: Single-stage, non-bypass
- Electrical: 120V, 60Hz, 700W
- Sound Level: 69.5 dB(A) @ operator
- Air Flow: 55 cfm
- Sealed Water Lift: 75" wc
- Power Cord: Safety Yellow, 50 feet, grounded
- Vacuum Hose Diameter: 1-1/4 inch
- Hose Length: 4 feet
- Two-Piece Wand: Overall combined length 3 feet
- Options: Air-driven beater bar
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 16 pounds (16 lbs dim. wt.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" x 11.5" x 9.5" (1.5 cu. ft.)
- Applicable Standard: MIL-STD-282
- 650 Watt Motor
- 50' Grounded Power Cord
- 4' Hose,
- 12" Combination Floor Tool
- Upholstery Nozzle/Dust Brush
- Paddle Tool
- Crevice Tool
- Package of 5 Paper Bags