Cleaning with convenience
There are many things that should be present in a good backpack vacuum cleaner. It should be light in weight, with even weight distribution, and the noise level must be as low as possible. Without these basics, a backpack vacuum cleaner is uncomfortable and impractical to operate. At the same time, the power needs to be sufficient for fast, effective cleaning, and the dust bag must be large enough to avoid constant changing. Above all, the cost of cleaning must be right! The Nilfisk GD 5/GD 10 backpack vacuums surpass all criteria, with technical advancement that shows in every Nilfisk product, making fast productive cleaning at a price that wont bust your budget.
- Low sound level for operator comfort and cleaning in noise sensitive areas
- Good filtration with HEPA filter option
- Suitable for left or right handed use
- Containers in different sizes to fit the application
- 15 metre detachable cable with safety release saves time
- Userfriendly vacuum cleaner and a harness that is ergonomically designed reduces fatigue
- Available as battery version for greater freedom to clean just about anywhere
- Userfriendly battery pack means greater productivity through less use of energy
- Fully recyclable components used for reduced ecological impact
Accessories Included with the GD 10
Not Included - The Nilfisk Turbo Floor Nozzle
- Combination Floor Nozzle The floor nozzle features a manual on/off brush control for cleaning bare floors (brush off) and carpeting (brush on).
- Round Dust Brush Dust and clean small surfaces using the round dust brush attachment.
- Crevice Cone Use to clean tight spaces such as crevices in radiators, corners, and joints with the crevice tool.
- Telescopic Wand Extends cleaning reach with the touch of a button.
- Replacement Dust Bags - 5-pack of replacement dustbags is included in the vacuum package.
The Nilfisk Turbo Floor Nozzle (sold separately) works to dislodge heavy lead particulates that may have accumulated in carpet fibers overtime. Using a HEPA vacuum like the GD10 equipped with a floor nozzle that features a beater bar when cleaning carpeting is required to remain EPA RRP-compliant.
View Nilfisk GD10 Manual, pdf file