Insulation Removal Vacuum – Versa-Vac 18 – Top Of The Line 18 HP Workhorse
When you need the most power and handling capacity you can get to take care of the toughest and messiest jobs, the Versa-Vac 18 is your best choice. The Versa-Vac 18 insulation removal vacuum is designed for profitable removal of blown-in insulation as well as fire, water, and smoke damaged insulation from attics, sidewalls and crawl spaces. Material intended for recycling can be conveyed directly to your spraying machine for reuse. Waste material can be discharged directly into 75 cu. ft. disposable collection bags or directly into a Dumpster® receptacle. In most cases, you can recover your investment after just a few jobs.
Features & Advantages
- 18 HP Kohler V-Twin OHV Gas Engine
- Heavy-duty, fan wheel for years of smooth, dependable operation
- Superb handling of wet or dry materials for excellent all around performance
- Dynamically balanced, abrasion resistant steel fan wheel
- Heavy Duty wheels and handles for easy maneuverability
- Heavy-gauge, welded steel construction for strength and long life
- Textured, powder-coated finish for lasting protection
- 6" inlet for great productivity
- Easy operation for reduced job time and increased profitability
Startup Package Includes:
- Instrumentation Optional: Digital Hour Meter, Tachometer
- Motor/Engine 18 HP Kohler 2 cyl. CARB Compliant OHV, 12 Volt Electric Start
- Gas Tank 6.6 Gallon CARB Compliant Remote Fuel Tank
- Wheels 3 (2 Semi-pneumatic, 1 Swivel Caster w/Lock)
- Length 61"
- Width 31"
- Height 37"
- Processing Rate
Cellulose: 6042 lbs./hr.
Fiberglass: 4199 lbs./hr.
- Weight 330 lbs.
- 150' of 6" hose in 6 25' sections w/clamps
- 50' of 4" hose w/reducer
- Pickup Tube
- Box of Filters, 5 @75 cu ft capacity
- 6.6 Gallon Remote Fuel Tank