Ships anywhere in the continental US via UPS Ground: 29x35 ships at $10; 35x38 ships at $20
Up to 60% of a home's Energy Loss is caused by air leakage through the ceiling into the attic, mainly through the Attic Access opening, also called "attic hatch" or "scuttle hole".
The U.S. Department of Energy describes that an Attic Access is a "big hole in the ceiling". Adding an insulated cover and weather-stripping to an attic access can reduce air infiltration and energy-loss through this passageway.
Features and Benefits:
- Seals and Insulates Ceiling and Knee Wall
Attic Access Openings.
- Installs in Minutes from Inside the Room
Using Magnetic Closure.
- R-10 Insulated with 2” EPS Foam
Insulation and Weatherstrip Gasket.
- Hinged on One Side of Door for Easy
Detachment and Re-Attachment.
- Eliminates the Need for Finish Trim and
the On-Site Construction of an Access Door
Complies to These Green Building Standards:
- ENERGY STAR Home Sealing Program
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines
- ENERGY STAR Thermal Bypass Requirements
- USGBC-LEED for Homes Program
Watch the video for more information!