Measuring only 6 inches in length with a 12-inch flexible probe, Bacharach's Leakator Jr. is a low maintenance, easy-to-use portable combustible gas leak detector that is capable of pinpointing large and small leaks quickly with absolutely no calibration required. The Leakator Jr. is ideal for pinpointing combustible gas leaks; testing appliances in commercial, residential, and industrial applications; surveying gas pipelines; and inspecting valves, regulators, and meters on gas equipment.
Features & Benefits:
View Product Data Sheet, pdf file.
- Compact Design: Fits in the palm of your hand (6"L x 2"W x 1.5"D)
- Visual Indicator: 1 LED (Variable Frequency)
- Audible Indicator: Loud audible ticking rate
- 2 Sensitivity Levels: Aids in pinpointing both large and small leaks
- Operational Status LED: Provides visual indication of instrumentís operational state
- Long Battery Life: Four AA batteries provide 14 hours of operation
- Lower Power Metal Oxide Sensor: Plug-in sensor
- 12 Inch Flexible Probe: For taking measurements in hard-to-reach locations
- Tough ABS Plastic Housing: Durable and rugged
- UL Classified for Class I, Div. 1 groups A, B, C & D hazardous locations
- 2 Year Warranty: On instrument
- Gases Detected: Acetone, Acetylene, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Industrial Solvents, Iso-Butane, Methane, Methanol, Paint Thinners, Propane, Natural Gas, and Naptha.